An amazing range of organic soaps whose elements have been awakened by charging them with the healing Vedic mantras await you at my Kitchen.Get yourself one of these love-crafted organic bars and watch yourself feel loved, cared and pampered all at the same time. Your skin would have never felt so silky smooth throughout the day.Buy a bar today and feel your bath experience transform into a spa ritual :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Aapko Namaste- Namaste to you

I humbly bow down to the light in thee.
 
 

The light that is your soul.
An embodiment of the universal soul.
An integral part of Paramatma- the universal consciousness.
The One.
The Shiva in you.

I humbly bow down before the five tattvas that constitute your body.
The body that enshrines your soul- the Shiva.
The same tattvas that make the entire manifested Creation.
The tattvas that are part of Prakriti and that represent Shakti.

I humbly bow down to your body that is
the perfect union of Shiva wit Shakti.
The body that is your temple.
And your vehicle for the journey called life.

 I humbly bow before your karmas.
The karmas that have brought you and me together.
The karma that seeks to achieve a balance.
Or play out the agreements that both our souls have made.

I humbly bow before the person that you are.
The one who was created by God in his own image.
The image of Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh.

               


Namaste – I humbly bow down before you my friend. 



2 comments:

  1. it made me cry..........what a humble ode!!!!!! how truthful, sublime...i went down on my knees in my mental world..... speechless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this kind of comment coming from a person like u is a big thing for me dear sis :)

      Delete